The Brandits Episode 4: The Evolution of the Consumer Buying Process
In this episode of The Brandits, hosts Andrew Thomas and Colin Anderson map the evolution of the consumer buying process over the years and discuss:
- • How consumers used to buy things before
- • How radically different the buying process is now, in the digital age
- • What brands did to influence consumers in the past
- • How brands can influence consumers now
- • Whether the retail space is dead, or just repurposed
Listen now on Spotify and Apple Podcast.
About the Brandits:
The Brandits is a monthly podcast hosted by Andrew Thomas and Colin Anderson, where they go head-to-head on all things branding and design. Together they dive deep into the evolution of brands, and discuss how culture and current affairs are shaping and changing the creative industry. Who knows, they might even start talking about their favourite nasi briyani place, or other fetishes. Join in on the conversation at Spotify or Apple Podcast.