The Brandits Episode 2: Branding: where’s it going next
In this second episode of The Brandits, hosts Andrew Thomas and Colin Anderson gaze into a crystal ball and discuss where the world of branding is heading to next, giving their take on issues such as:
- • How current trends in the marketplace can give you a clue about what’s next
- • Who will shape brands in the future, brand owners, or their customers?
- • Why in this digital age, the human experience remains so important
- • How the ‘tribes’ around brands are stealing the influence from social media influencers
- • Why values, health and authenticity are driving brand loyalty in the future
For more read: WHAT IS THE FUTURE OF BRANDING?
Listen now on Spotify and Apple Podcast.
About the Brandits:
The Brandits is a monthly podcast hosted by Andrew Thomas and Colin Anderson, where they go head-to-head on all things branding and design. Together they dive deep into the evolution of brands, and discuss how culture and current affairs are shaping and changing the creative industry. Who knows, they might even start talking about their favourite nasi briyani place, or other fetishes. Join in on the conversation at Spotify or Apple Podcast.